You may have noticed that I only offer a free 15 minute “meet and greet” call to potential clients and I don’t send out a follow up proposal. Instead, I recently launched the Ad Action Plan to provide business owners with a comprehensive strategy on how to progress with Facebook ads.
However, I understand that the Ad Action Plan is an investment of your time and money. And I also understand that there are other Facebook Ad Strategists out there that may be willing to ping you over a free proposal.
So I created this blog post to help you understand everything you need to know before investing in an Ad Action Plan.
I want you to make the right choice. So this article is an unbiased look at my Ad Action Plan, to make sure it’s right for you.
What is the Facebook Ad Action Plan?
The Ad Action Plan is a detailed plan of suggested Facebook ad campaigns, audience targeting and lead generation ideas.
We start with an initial research call and then the Ad Action Plan is prepared, detailing the purpose of each of the campaigns, your desired outcome and my suggestions of ad campaigns.
When you receive your completed Ad Action Plan, it will be detailed in such a way that you can choose to run with it and implement it yourself, or you can move forward with me as your Ad Strategist, building and running your campaigns for you!
Why I created the Facebook Ad Action Plan
I created the Ad Action Plan for two main reasons.
The first, with total transparency, being that I used to invest so much time in preparing “proposals” for potential clients – going in depth on their social media platforms, their audience, their messaging and how they could get their desired results. And giving such comprehensive information away for free left me feeling like my time was undervalued. Plus I realised that what I was giving was pretty much an ad strategy, which could be set up without any further input from me!
And that leads me to my second reason for creating the Ad Action Plan… Why shouldn’t people set up their ad campaigns for themselves if they have a great plan to follow?
By charging for the Ad Action Plan, we have a win:win situation – I am happy that I have been paid for my time and experience, and the end client is happy because they have an actionable Ad Plan that can be put in place and clearly details what ad campaigns could work for them, and why.
And yes, many clients that book the Ad Action Plan do continue with me as their Facebook Ad Strategist, but this is a second win for them as their future costs are lower, as we no longer have to book in the first research and planning call, so this is deducted from their fee.
What do you get with the Facebook Ad Action Plan?
1. An initial exploratory Zoom call where we will look at your social media, your website, landing pages, lead magnets, audience etc.
2. Competitor research (examples of what other people in your industry are doing)
3. Audience targeting suggestions
4. A downloadable Ad Action Plan detailing suggested ad campaigns, structure, targeting and outcomes
What problems does the Facebook Ad Action Plan solve?
1. You know you want to get started with Facebook ads, but you don’t understand whether you should be driving traffic, getting more Facebook followers or going straight for the sales
2. You think you’d like to have a go at your own ads, but you’d rather start of informed and knowing exactly what to create
3. You know you definitely don’t want to do your own Facebook ads, but you want to get a real understanding of what is involved and how much it will cost
How much does it cost for the Facebook Ad Action Plan?
The Ad Action Plan is £147.
And the price includes:
- A Zoom call
- Competitor research (examples of what other people in your industry are doing)
- Audience targeting suggestions
- A downloadable Ad Action Plan detailing suggested ad campaigns, structure, targeting and outcomes
Why is the cost £147?
I’ve priced the Ad Action Plan to reflect the work that goes into it – it’s more than a Power Hour because whilst we can cover similar things in a Power Hour, I don’t then create a full document that you can keep and implement yourself (you can however have the call recording with a Power Hour). As well as the call time in the Ad Action Plan, there’s research and writing up the plan. Put like that, it’s an absolute bargain!
Is there a refund/guarantee policy?
I don’t offer refunds – as I’m sure you can imagine, all the time and effort goes into the Ad Action Plan before it is presented and once it has been handed over, it’s yours to implement. If, however, you are unhappy with the contents or feel anything has been missed out, then I am happy to review the document with you to see if there are any changes/additions we can make.
Who is this for?
The Ad Action Plan is not for everyone and I only want you to sign up for it if it’s right for you.
This IS for you if:
- You have a website
- You have a Facebook Business Page
- You want to fully understand what Facebook ads could do for your business
- You appreciate that Facebook ads are not just going to be “sell, sell, sell”
Who is this not for?
This is NOT for you if:
- You’re brand new in business and not quite set up yet (no website, no social media)
- You’re not clear on what you’re offering and who your target audience is
- You just don’t believe that Facebook ads could work for your business
How long will it take until you receive the Facebook Ad Action Plan?
The process is that you either purchase directly from my website (here) or I send you an invoice, you pay the invoice and then we immediately book in the call at a time that suits you. Following the call, I will prepare the Ad Action Plan within three to five working days and have it back to you.
What will I need to get started?
All you’ll really need is your website URL, your Facebook page (so I can have a look at what you’re posting currently) and an idea of what you’re hoping to achieve in the long term.
Who is the Facebook Ads expert?
I handle all my clients personally, so it is me that you’ll be dealing with from start to finish.
A bit about me..
I have a twenty year career history primarily incorporating senior roles in sales and marketing but in 2012 I decided that the time was right to utilise my varied skills and experience to assist a range of businesses, so I set up my own business. Over the last ten years my business has grown and evolved, and from an initial starting point of helping with all things marketing, I became more and more focused on sales funnels; primarily driving and converting leads into customers.
This has led me to where I am now – a Meta Agency Partner, fully certified by Facebook (Meta) and also a MailChimp Partner. So I can work with you on both your Facebook ads AND your email marketing automation.
As soon as I have prepared your Ad Action Plan, it will be delivered to you as a downloadable PDF via email.
How do I sign up for an Facebook Ad Action Plan?
Now you know everything you need to know about the Ad Action Plan you are ready to sign up.
Click the link below to purchase and then we can arrange our first call.